Platinum Senior Life Memory Care is a specialized resident program for individuals who have moderate memory loss to Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our communities feature safe and secure environments where staff can closely monitor the health of the residents. Memory Care staff is dedicated to providing the highest levels of personal service. We have created a warm, comfortable, and actively social environment that will enrich the lives of our residents.
INDIVIDUALIZED CARE PLANS
For patients suffering memory loss, Platinum Senior Life offers long-term memory care services that are focused firmly on the individual. Dementia slowly interferes with one’s mental ability to manage everyday life. Our memory care services create a safe and stimulating environment for those with dementia--including its most common form, Alzheimer’s.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
• 24-hour emergency assistance.
• Property-wide security.
• Special supervision for residents in need.
• Memory-focused activities.
• Validation® Therapy and other special memory care techniques.
• Secure courtyard with raised garden beds.
IMPROVING QUALITY OF LIFE
Platinum staff is specially trained to provide the type of care that not only keeps our residents safe but also encourages social interaction, creativity, and an active lifestyle. Our programs offer individualized plans of care for each resident, allowing for variation in activities to ensure the best outcomes. Whether it be dancing, art, gardening, a party, or other pursuits the activities directors schedule, residents are encouraged to participate and assisted in all tasks.
• Gardening multiple times a week in secured Memory Care yard.
• Crafting in the recreational room, multiple times a week.
• Daily group games and activities in the recreational room.
• Nail painting and hair care “beauty day” on Fridays.
• Religious TV services offered in front sitting area on Sundays and Saturday evenings.
• Food play in the recreational room, twice a month.
• Weekly drawing and painting in recreational room.